UNDERPANTS FOR WOMEN
- Odlo Performance X-Light Panty Women€27.50 €29.95
- Ronhill Thong Women€14.95
- Ronhill Short Women€19.95
- Gore Base Layer Briefs Women€19.95 €22.95
- Compressport Seamless Boxer Women€26.95 €29.95
- Craft Core Dry Boxer Women€19.95
- Craft Core Dry Hipster Women€19.95
- Gore C3 Base Layer Shorty Women€40.50 €44.95
- Falke Wool Tech Light Panties Women€49.95
- Craft Core Dry Thong Women€17.36 €19.95
- Craft Core Dry Boxer Women€17.95 €19.95
- Craft Core Dry Hipster Women€17.36 €19.95
- Falke Cool Panties Women€27.95
- Falke Cool Thongs Women€29.95
- Falke Cool Thongs Women€29.95
- Odlo Performance Light Panty Women€25.50 €29.95
Buying Running Underpants for Women
Running underpants are an essential part of your running outfit. Good running underwear helps to prevent irritation and keeps you comfortable and warm during your runs. Running underpants fit next-to-skin and in some cases can even provide some compression. Functional running underpants for women are an important first layer of your running outfit. Because it is a first layer and other layers will be worn on top of it, it is important that underpants fit close to the skin. At 21RUN you will find different types of women's underpants from various top brands such as adidas, Björn Borg, Craft, Odlo and others. But what are the main features of running underpants for women and what should you pay attention to when buying them? Read on to find out.
Features of Women's Running Underpants
Different women prefer different types of underwear. Therefore, you can’t really talk of ‘the right’ underwear for running. Instead, try to choose for underwear that you feel the most comfortable in. Whether they are boxershorts, thongs, briefs or hipster; the best running underpants are those that make you feel comfortable.
The right underpants help prevent irritation and are actually hardly noticed during activities and runs. Preferably, underpants have a seamless construction and a comfortable fit. In cold conditions, boxers help you stay warm, while in warm conditions they wick away transpiration. The Björn Borg running boxers prevent irritation and chafing between the legs. Good running underpants ensure that you won’t experience pain and irritation, and that you don’t have to cut off your workout because of this. Good women's running underpants offer you optimal freedom of movement and ensure that you stay comfortable and relaxed during your activities.
The Best Running Underpants for Women:
- Are seamless,
- Are breathable,
- Prevent chafing,
- Fit next-to-skin,
- Provide a lot of freedom of movement.
Many different brands offer running underpants for women. But which brands actually sell good quality running underpants? At 21RUN you will find underpants from sports brands such as Björn Borg, Odlo, Craft, Falke, Gore and Nike. Some of which have a double layer and thereby keep the skin dry and warm during workouts, others boast excellent moisture management and temperature regulation.
Highlights of Our Collection
- Craft underpants are made of highly functional materials that help to keep you cool and dry while running in warm conditions.
- Odlo's Ceramicool fabric is the first fabric that actively cools the skin with 1 °C.
- Falke offers underpants that keep you warm. Therefore, these underpants are ideal for running on cold days.
- The Craft Greatness Boxers for women contain their cool seamless concept. These Craft underpants are seamless and are made of 3D knitted fabric. The soft and lightweight fabric features a six-channel fibre technology and offers perfect body temperature management in warm conditions.
Functional underwear is an essential part of your running outfit. Running underpants are not the only underestimated piece of garment, running socks are yet another good example. If you want to know more about underpants and what you should pay attention to when purchasing them, then don’t hesitate to contact our customer service. Our team of running experts will be happy to help you find the right underpants.